How do I register for the Camp?
- By using the blue Summer Camp buttons on our website or by contacting our Scheduler at 952-457-7683 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a paper copy of the registration form.
What grade should my child be in?
- Your child should be ages 4-7
What if I want my child to only attend 2 or 3 days instead of all 4?
- If you don't want your child to attend all four days that is your choice, but the session fee is the same. We do not prorate or offer daily rates.
Do you have a multiple child discount?
- We do not offer a multiple child discount.
Do you offer full-day camps?
No. We only offer half day camps from 9AM-12PM.
What if I need to cancel or change camp weeks?
You may cancel up to two weeks prior to the camp with a $50 cancellation fee per session. There are no refunds within the two week window. If you have questions, please contact the Scheduler at 952-457-7683.
How do waiting list work since the camp I want says it is full online?
- Once a camp is full, you will be added to the waiting list. If space comes available, the Scheduler will contact the first person on the list and work their way down.
How do I notify you if my child has any allergies, medical conditions or special needs?
- Be sure to fill out all relevant information during your online registration and discuss any concerns with your camp teacher. We will provide fruit options and if you wish to see the snacks that are provided, let the teacher know and he/she will bring you some samples at check-in.
Do you offer early drop off and late pick up supervision?
Are children supervised at all times?
- Yes, children are never left unsupervised.
How do I drop off and pick up my child?
- Parents are responsible for their child's timely arrival and departure. POLESOM requires all child to be escorted to and from the camp drop off and pick up area inside the building by a parent or other caregiver. A parent or other authorized adult must sign in and out their child every day (with a photo ID).
Can anyone pick up my child?
- No. When registering your child you must provide us with a list of authorized adults that can pick up your child. You can amend this list if needed when you bring your child to camp or call the Scheduler at 952-457-7683 a week or more prior to your camp start date.
Will my child get a t-shirt?
How does POLESOM utilize my child's photographs?
- The photos are to be used by POLESOM for publicity and educational purposes, including, but not limited to, brochures, reports, courses, catalogs, and other promotional items. In addition, these pictures may be used on POLESOM's webpage, Facebook site, newsletters and other digital media. For the safety of our campers, names are not included with the photos.
POLESOM (Polish Educational Solutions of Minnesota) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, family structure, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, military status, and genetic information in admissions, programs,employment, financial assistance, activities, use of facilities, or privileges.
Dates: June 13-16
Hours: 9am - 12pm
Location: PNA Hall - 1304 4th St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Polish Camp Daily Schedule - Sample camp day schedule (Every camp day will have a different theme based on a region of Poland we will visit).
9.00 - 9.30am – Camper Drop-off, Welcome Activities
9.30 – 10.00am – Polish Stories and Legends
10.00 – 10.15am – Snack
10.15 – 11.15am – Group Craft/Language Activities
11.15 – 12.00pm – Polish Games
POLESOM (Polish Educational Solutions of Minnesota) "Discover Poland" Summer Camp is a terrific way for kids to learn basic Polish and explore Polish culture while enjoying summertime fun. Kids will spend 4 days immersed in language, songs, and stories of fascinating Polish people, places and events Poland. Campers will participate in games and activities designed to provide a cultural experience focused on language development. The camp is for children who already know some Polish and for those new to this beautiful language. Experienced native speakers invite children ages 4-7 to join the Polish language adventures.